Brain-diff with futaba tx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promtb

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hello all

Just picked up a Nero with the diff-brain installed. I use a 4x channel Futaba 4px-r on all my other models, and was hoping somebody could give me some guidance as to using this tx to operate the diff on my 3rd or 4th channel? For those who have used an aftermarket Tx - how did you set it up? I'm confused and any guidance would be greatly appreciated so I can start enjoying this new truck! Thank you in advance.

My hobby shop advised me to use the stock controller - it's the same thing as when I tried with the traxxas audio - no can do.

My hobby shop advised me to use the stock controller - it's the same thing as when I tried with the traxxas audio - no can do.

I use my 4PX on my Nero. Works flawlessly

Hello all

Just picked up a Nero with the diff-brain installed. I use a 4x channel Futaba 4px-r on all my other models, and was hoping somebody could give me some guidance as to using this tx to operate the diff on my 3rd or 4th channel? For those who have used an aftermarket Tx - how did you set it up? I'm confused and any guidance would be greatly appreciated so I can start enjoying this new truck! Thank you in advance.

Here is the Setups for the 4PX:

Diff in channel 3
Sub trim: CH 3 +15
Channel Reverse: Channel 1 Reverse.
Dial Select: DL1 to Channel 3 Control normal direction step 50

and you are good to go.

@promtb, I've not seen an aftermarket radio system used for the Nero diff brain yet, but I know if you can make it work there are several people here that would like to know how.
Illtry to take a video of my 4px and Nero here in a little bit

I use my 4PX on my Nero. Works flawlessly

Here is the Setups for the 4PX:

Diff in channel 3
Sub trim: CH 3 +15
Channel Reverse: Channel 1 Reverse.
Dial Select: DL1 to Channel 3 Control normal direction step 50

and you are good to go.

Illtry to take a video of my 4px and Nero here in a little bit
Nice!!!

image.jpeg

Just bought a Futaba 4PX for my Fazon and the setup provided worked great, thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back