Brand Loyalty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Proud to now be able to sport my new Arrma t-shirt coming Springtime....even though it's 75F right now in South Louisiana where I live.
I sure would be willing to buy an Arrma Forum shirt, especially long sleeve with the right color and design. *hint (y):D
I haven't been impressed with Teespring quality in the past so maybe if this is a potential, we could look at options?

The issue with making shirts is finding a reliable vendor. I've ordered shirts from various forums over the years and some of them the designs start to fade or the shirts start to deteriorate after a few months. My "Hobby Harder It'll Stunt" shirt from Red Bubble the design is almost completely gone, it started peeling off after a couple of months. I wish I could remember the place that did the t-shirts for Overclockers club as my shirt that I got from them is almost 10 years old now and the design is just starting to show signs of age and it was cheaper than the shirt I bought from Red Bubble.
This is what the shirt looked like new.https://www.redbubble.com/people/thorwil/works/25731575-hobby-harder-it'll-stunt?p=classic-tee
This is what it looks like now, I don't wear it that often.
FSCcGgh.jpg

-edit- the place was hackerthread.com but they no longer exist :(

Last edited:
The issue with making shirts is finding a reliable vendor. I've ordered shirts from various forums over the years and some of them the designs start to fade or the shirts start to deteriorate after a few months. My "Hobby Harder It'll Stunt" shirt from Red Bubble the design is almost completely gone, it started peeling off after a couple of months. I wish I could remember the place that did the t-shirts for Overclockers club as my shirt that I got from them is almost 10 years old now and the design is just starting to show signs of age and it was cheaper than the shirt I bought from Red Bubble.
This is what the shirt looked like new.https://www.redbubble.com/people/thorwil/works/25731575-hobby-harder-it'll-stunt?p=classic-tee
This is what it looks like now, I don't wear it that often.
View attachment 33439
-edit- the place was hackerthread.com but they no longer exist :(

I can see how this deterioration could be disappointing but I kinda like the fade most of the time. Otoh, it certainly shouldn't happen so quickly. I prefer a better quality material / all cotton rather than thinner stuff. Mostly because I just don't look good in thin shirts due to middle age beer gut etc. lol
I've always worn long sleeved tees but not during the summer. I just like the look and feel of cotton long sleeves. Usually though, these shirt producers give style options. For standard solid colors, I like the quality of Carhartt brand and even don't mind the front pocket as unnecessary as it is for me.
I'm glad we're looking into this for The Forum members.

I can see how this deterioration could be disappointing but I kinda like the fade most of the time. Otoh, it certainly shouldn't happen so quickly. I prefer a better quality material / all cotton rather than thinner stuff. Mostly because I just don't look good in thin shirts due to middle age beer gut etc. lol
I've always worn long sleeved tees but not during the summer. I just like the look and feel of cotton long sleeves. Usually though, these shirt producers give style options. For standard solid colors, I like the quality of Carhartt brand and even don't mind the front pocket as unnecessary as it is for me.
I'm glad we're looking into this for The Forum members.
I would buy a shirt if it had a front pocket option, just my .02

I have so many t-shirts. I have this thing where I just can’t get rid of one no matter how bad of shape it’s in!
I still have my class tshirt from when I graduated high school in 2001. My winter coat is 20 years old and so are my mittens.

The Stones?? Hippie in my opinion... rofl :LOL:
No I just like tie dye.
I have a ton of tie dye shirts, my bank card is tie dye, I want to tie dye hydro dip my D8T body and I have been contemplating tie dye wrapping the Hoe.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back