SOLD / FOUND Brand new Arrma Felony $600

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Decided to part with this brand new felony. Never been used, never installed batteries - nothing. Asking $600 plus shipping. Would be prefer local sale as shipping is just ridiculous these days.

F90FAED0-D1C0-4391-8285-E66071205CB6.jpeg
86406684-F6BB-455F-9E1B-D3C91088452E.jpeg

Decided to part with this brand new felony. Never been used, never installed batteries - nothing. Asking $600 plus shipping. Would be prefer local sale as shipping is just ridiculous these days.

View attachment 257582View attachment 257581
OMG so tempting and your about 1/2 hr away too, but I would have to sneak into the house.

Why not run it? I've got a good spot in Milipitas for speed runs.

OMG so tempting and your about 1/2 hr away too, but I would have to sneak into the house.

Why not run it? I've got a good spot in Milipitas for speed runs.
I have way too many at the moment. I had to sell the black one and now forced to sell this gold one too.

Unfortunately it’s a bit personal and I don’t like to drag my laundry through public forums but I need to raise cash for my rights as a parent. My kids are still in Florida and I’m now back in Cali. The ex wife denies me access to the kids and vice versa. I have contacted my divorce attorney and I need $5k to modify and reinforce the child custody agreement.

Hence why it’s for sale. At this rate I may have to sell the others too 🥲

Been there done that bud, good luck with the sale and stay the course I promise you it'll all work out. Judges can and will see through the lies/BS and will order what's best and fair for the kids above all else. There's a great movement in recent years in favor of good and honest fathers, no more automatic go to the mother BS simply because she's the mother.

Been there done that bud, good luck with the sale and stay the course I promise you it'll all work out. Judges can and will see through the lies/BS and will order what's best and fair for the kids above all else. There's a great movement in recent years in favor of good and honest fathers, no more automatic go to the mother BS simply because she's the mother.
Exactly. The ex thinks she’s going to get full custody even though we have joint custody. I’m not asking for much. Just call the kids on a very regular basis and put them on a long distance parenting plan.

I have way too many at the moment. I had to sell the black one and now forced to sell this gold one too.

Unfortunately it’s a bit personal and I don’t like to drag my laundry through public forums but I need to raise cash for my rights as a parent. My kids are still in Florida and I’m now back in Cali. The ex wife denies me access to the kids and vice versa. I have contacted my divorce attorney and I need $5k to modify and reinforce the child custody agreement.

Hence why it’s for sale. At this rate I may have to sell the others too 🥲
I’m so sorry bro. I just spent 100K because my ex lied about abuse, and had them ripped away from me. I won. GLWS. Nobody wins but kids need both parents. I spent my entire inheritance on it. The only people that win are the lawyers. And using kids as pawns is BS. I wish you the best of luck. Someone help him out. It took me 3 years and trust me…. If I wasn’t saving for a giant Losi? I’d consider this! Super fast right out of the box.

Last edited:
I’m so sorry bro. I just spent 100K because my ex lied about abuse, and had them ripped away from me. I won. GLWS. Nobody wins but kids need both parents. I spent my entire inheritance on it. The only people that win are the lawyers. And using kids as pawns is BS. I wish you the best of luck. Someone help him out. It took me 3 years and trust me…. If I wasn’t saving for a giant Losi? I’d consider this! Super fast right out of the box.
Thanks bro. Yeah it’s tough and I haven’t seen my kids in over a year. She’s trying her hardest to prevent them communicating with me too. My daughter doesn’t even want to talk to me now. She’s only 10 and it hurts.

My brother reminds me that of all the women I could have met. I ended up with the worst one 🤦🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back