Felony Brand new Bitty Design body 4/29

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool...... But its for a Felony not a Infraction so as @SrC would say will not fit the infraction correctly.
I wish there was more options for a Infraction since most people seem to convert their Felony in to a Infraction.

Just my opinion.
I do believe there's a way of making it fit. Kraton hubs along with a few other things. I'm not %100 sure since I've haven't done it yet.

Is the limitless more compatible with infraction or felony?
Infraction but the only real difference between the felony and the other 2 is the larger tires in the rear with different rear diff gears to go with it. Changing a felony to a limitless or infraction is literally just using same size tires on 4 corners and swapping the rear diff with a part from jennyrc

I meant more splitter and body mounts.
haha I think the felony and infraction are closer in that regard. It's really easy and cheap to change it though. https://www.bittydesign.net/en/seven65-arrma

they actually list everything you need on that site, I actually just did all of that to put the body on my limitless

* for installation on Limitless™ frame it is necessary to purchase the following parts: ARRMA Infraction Body Post Mount Set (#ARA320517), ARRMA Front Bumper Support (#ARA320521), ARRMA Front Bumper (#ARA320515) e ARRMA Outcast Body Post Set (#ARA320357))

Well that is dead easy. Lmfao. I converted a typhon 3S to a bitty design 765 with vendetta parts 4 months ago with no helpful anythings. It was challenging. This seems like a fun time.

Well that is dead easy. Lmfao. I converted a typhon 3S to a bitty design 765 with vendetta parts 4 months ago with no helpful anythings. It was challenging. This seems like a fun time.
I actually came across your thread a few days ago when I was researching typhon GT builds. I just turned a typhon tlr into one and I had no idea what I was doing lol. Really cool typhon 3s :cool:

I actually came across your thread a few days ago when I was researching typhon GT builds. I just turned a typhon tlr into one and I had no idea what I was doing lol. Really cool typhon 3s :cool:
Please do a build thread for your TLR. Your build thread goes to a kraton 8s. My buddy did a deltaplastik mustang and something else with a TLR typhon.

I have this huge problem with my GT build. I can't get over 70mph without a blowover. I just put 1325cst aluminum shocks in the rear with extra spacers and extra long springs compressed to feck in the rear with fuel line to limit travel to try and keep the rear suspension from compressing under the retardo downforce of the rear wing on the 765: obviously the next step is to remove or fabricate a new lower down force rear wing or just go with zero suspension in the rear but I enjoy parking lot bashing with it and don't want to replace the rear shocks with links.
Hopefully this weekend gives me some nice hours to get out with the cars. Never mind ambient temperature. I just want less wind.

Please do a build thread for your TLR. Your build thread goes to a kraton 8s. My buddy did a deltaplastik mustang and something else with a TLR typhon.

I have this huge problem with my GT build. I can't get over 70mph without a blowover. I just put 1325cst aluminum shocks in the rear with extra spacers and extra long springs compressed to feck in the rear with fuel line to limit travel to try and keep the rear suspension from compressing under the retardo downforce of the rear wing on the 765: obviously the next step is to remove or fabricate a new lower down force rear wing or just go with zero suspension in the rear but I enjoy parking lot bashing with it and don't want to replace the rear shocks with links.
Hopefully this weekend gives me some nice hours to get out with the cars. Never mind ambient temperature. I just want less wind.
Thats cool, you don't really see anyone doing builds like that with the TLR. I couldn't even find a video on youtube about it. I'm also really interested in your results. Hopefully you notice an improvement with the first changes. I think I will go make a small thread on my GT. IT's nothing special but it's mine and it's fast! :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back