SOLD / FOUND Brand New Built and Modded Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird82

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
For sale is a Brand New Heavily Modded Outcast. It only has 10 minutes of run time on it to make sure everything worked after assembling. Got it new in the box back in December. Tore it all down and upgraded it from the chassis up. I know the price may seem high. But for the amount of time and money I have in mods on this thing, I am not coming out ahead...at all. This was one of the builds I wanted to keep instead of selling, since it was my first Arrma, but another $3,000 needed in my Jeep Motor, I need to let it go. $850 plus shipping within the lower 48. Buyer covers PayPal fees. No trades please.

New Mamba Monster X ESC w/ Black 2200kV Motor and Cooling Fan
RPM ESC Cage
Hot Racing Aluminum Motor Mount
Hot Racing Aluminum Center Differential Mount
Voltage Hobbies Aluminum Servo Mount
Voltage Hobbies Aluminum Servo Clamps
Voltage Hobbies Aluminum Steering Rack
Hitec 7950TH Servo (EPA set properly with digital programmer)
Racers Edge Glitch Buster
Hot Racing Aluminum Servo Horn
Hot Racing Aluminum Steering Bellcrank
Hot Racing Aluminum Front Knuckles with Carbon Fiber Links
Hot Racing Aluminum Rear Knuckles with Carbon Fiber Links
GKA Aluminum Chassis Braces
Custom Dual Carbon Fiber Tubes Mounted from Shock Tower to Shock Tower
Hot Racing Aluminum Wing Mount (Stock Wheelie Bar Modified to fit)
Arrma Aluminum Wing Washers
Custom 3D Printed Wing Spacers
Pro-Line 2017 Ford Raptor Body painted Gunmetal
Pro-Line Ridge-Line Front Bumper with Custom 3D-Printed Mount
RPM Skid Plates Front and Rear
Fast Eddy Bearings to replace all stock bearings
All differentials shimmed internally and externally
Tekno Orange Springs in Front, Tekno Yellow in Rear
Shock Washer Mod
De-anodized all red anodized parts, even Hot Racing Components, and polished them

Last edited:
Great build and great seller. Bought the stock ESC/motor from him and was shipped quickly and packaged perfectly. Makes me want an Outcast now!! I'm going to try and sell my Typhon and maybe the Senton to save up for this one!

Great build and great seller. Bought the stock ESC/motor from him and was shipped quickly and packaged perfectly. Makes me want an Outcast now!! I'm going to try and sell my Typhon and maybe the Senton to save up for this one!

Thanks for the feedback!

Damn that looks freeking hot!! I so want to it.. just trying to figure out a way to sneek it into my house.. ha ha

I'm considering this but I have to say - I'd feel really, really bad for actually driving it - much less trying to land flairs on the 5ft concrete ramp at the skate park!

This build is pure awesome, well done.
Had I not just bought an Outcast, or if I were wealthy enough - I would sink $800 in without thinking twice.
Given the mods , I should say this seems like a bargain!

Thanks for the compliments guys! I am losing a decent penny on it at that price so hopefully it will sell. Had a few messages about going lower in price. This is absolutely my bottom dollar. Can't go any lower with the mods that I have in it and being a new vehicle.

That's a very fair price, I'm not looking for another one but you should definitely stick to your price.

I'm just gonna sleep in the front yard, waiting for that puppy! Don't want to miss the delivery...

For sale is a Brand New Heavily Modded Outcast. It only has 10 minutes of run time on it to make sure everything worked after assembling. Got it new in the box back in December. Tore it all down and upgraded it from the chassis up. I know the price may seem high. But for the amount of time and money I have in mods on this thing, I am not coming out ahead...at all. This was one of the builds I wanted to keep instead of selling, since it was my first Arrma, but another $3,000 needed in my Jeep Motor, I need to let it go. $850 plus shipping within the lower 48. Buyer covers PayPal fees. No trades please.

New Mamba Monster X ESC w/ Black 2200kV Motor and Cooling Fan
RPM ESC Cage
Hot Racing Aluminum Motor Mount
Hot Racing Aluminum Center Differential Mount
Voltage Hobbies Aluminum Servo Mount
Voltage Hobbies Aluminum Servo Clamps
Voltage Hobbies Aluminum Steering Rack
Hitec 7950TH Servo (EPA set properly with digital programmer)
Racers Edge Glitch Buster
Hot Racing Aluminum Servo Horn
Hot Racing Aluminum Steering Bellcrank
Hot Racing Aluminum Front Knuckles with Carbon Fiber Links
Hot Racing Aluminum Rear Knuckles with Carbon Fiber Links
GKA Aluminum Chassis Braces
Custom Dual Carbon Fiber Tubes Mounted from Shock Tower to Shock Tower
Hot Racing Aluminum Wing Mount (Stock Wheelie Bar Modified to fit)
Arrma Aluminum Wing Washers
Custom 3D Printed Wing Spacers
Pro-Line 2017 Ford Raptor Body painted Gunmetal
Pro-Line Ridge-Line Front Bumper with Custom 3D-Printed Mount
RPM Skid Plates Front and Rear
Fast Eddy Bearings to replace all stock bearings
All differentials shimmed internally and externally
Tekno Orange Springs in Front, Tekno Yellow in Rear
Shock Washer Mod
De-anodized all red anodized parts, even Hot Racing Components, and polished them

Awesome buil bra I like !!
Who makes the Aluminium front and rear chassis brace ?
The Motor fan is cool where she come from ?

I'll be posting some unboxing pics and eventually some videos but suffice it to say, the Bird is the word.

Great packing, fast shipping, fantastic attention to detail... trust the man. Heck, I sent him nearly a grand as a PayPal gift sight unseen and he didn't even buy an island with the loot and disappear.

Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back