SOLD / FOUND Brand new Castle 2028 1700 kv price drop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeppyjep

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 6s
Still in the plastic original packaging included with screw and sensor wire . I’m focused on building a new project that’s the only reason I’m selling . $225 final final price drop

IMG_7208.jpeg

IMG_7205.jpeg

IMG_7206.jpeg

IMG_7207.jpeg

Last edited:
How is this still available???? I have one and it’s no joke super nasty same tech and material used for the 1721 2400kv I beleive I litterally did 115 first time out sounded like a smart car it didn’t even break a sweat lol beast mode

How is this still available???? I have one and it’s no joke super nasty same tech and material used for the 1721 2400kv I beleive I litterally did 115 first time out sounded like a smart car it didn’t even break a sweat lol beast mode
but how cool does it run! :cool:

but how cool does it run! :cool:
Bro like I said didn’t even break a sweat it’s I’n my first habao build and geared 34/44 tested after 3 2k 115+ hits and nbs cool to the touch I didn’t even break the heat gun out it’s a bad b***h nbs I’m excited to see how far can push it ! More testing to do obviously but I have many different castle motors, Tp Motors and this runs the coolest by far with the same gearing I’m super impressed especially the size can and the rpm’s she can turn !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back