For Sale Brand new Fireteam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Selling my brand new Fireteam , as we all know here to go through the trucks before you run , I pulled all 3 diffs / cleaned out and went with 30/300/30 , shimmed and greased . Removed the over-loctited in motor mount slide screws and put in better button head and set gear mesh better . Right away added aluminum chassis braces . Also set the out of whack cambers !!!
Now it is really ready to go , again brand new , never ran ! All books / tools / boxes .
I really don't want to ship this , have for sale elsewhere locally , would rather meet in person . I'm in central Ct .
Looking for $575

IMG_5718.JPG

IMG_5719.JPG

IMG_5722.JPG

IMG_5723.JPG

IMG_5724.JPG

IMG_5725.JPG

IMG_5726.JPG

This is a respectable deal, considering the current NIB pricing.
And truly Ready to Run now with the Diffs properly done and the alloy braces.
Owned and wrenched by a well known member here. (y)

Selling my brand new Fireteam , as we all know here to go through the trucks before you run , I pulled all 3 diffs / cleaned out and went with 30/300/30 , shimmed and greased . Removed the over-loctited in motor mount slide screws and put in better button head and set gear mesh better . Right away added aluminum chassis braces . Also set the out of whack cambers !!!
Now it is really ready to go , again brand new , never ran ! All books / tools / boxes .
I really don't want to ship this , have for sale elsewhere locally , would rather meet in person . I'm in central Ct .
Looking for $575

View attachment 302773

View attachment 302774

View attachment 302775

View attachment 302776

View attachment 302777

View attachment 302778

View attachment 302779
Hey man hope all good i think we meet in the bashing day at maddnes,i got the Teckno MT410, whit M2C upgrades a d a bunch of brand new parts for sale just in case somebody u know wants a MT410 on 6s and lots of brand new parts

Bump....... bottom price @ $500 , will ship in original box , buyer pays actual shipping . Pick up in cash or Paypal

Wow, a nice deal there. Truly RTR now. Correctly done. Especially for a Noob. Just drive it.
Everyone should have a FT. Been my Go to RC all summer long. Few if any issues at all. No breakages. Diffs are still original, after I went over them NIB. And I must have at least 30 runs on these Standard Open diffs easily by now.
It's possible that many are looking to the 1/7 XLWB BRCC now...
So there is FT competition now.:rolleyes: IDK.

bump , lower price for the Arrma family , I really don't want to do Ebay or FB Marketplace , so anyone here want it , $450 , really don't want to ship .

Still available ?

Ready to buy it now please lmk ty

Back