SOLD / FOUND Brand New Flysky Noble NB4 - $160 Shipped!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
I'm selling a brand new Flysky Noble NB4 AFHDS3 Surface Radio w/2 x FGR4S Receivers (the small ones without external antenna), I bought one and my wife bought another one by mistake, I received it yesterday.

I'm asking $160 and I will ship it the same day I receive the money with expedited service for free.

IMG_20200202_143814.jpg

Last edited:
Wish you were in Canada. I’d buy this.
I think I can ship it to Canada, will confirm tomorrow and let you know if you are interested.
I wish my wife bought me cool stuff like that.
Hahaha, she was paying me a favor, but can't complain, she's the best, she bought me my first Rustler 6 months ago and my Kraton 6s in December. I need to start working on how to trick her into buying me the Kraton 8s. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I think I can ship it to Canada, will confirm tomorrow and let you know if you are interested.

Hahaha, she was paying me a favor, but can't complain, she's the best, she bought me my first Rustler 6 months ago and my Kraton 6s in December. I need to start working on how to trick her into buying me the Kraton 8s. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

i am wondering the same thing, .except i have 9 complete builds in my hobby room and my wife bought me my kraton v4 for Christmas, but now says i have to sell one b4 i get another???..

Yes. Please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back