Kraton Brand new kraton exb 6s roller…what diff fluid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McClain210

Reaction score
Whats the most common diff fluid setup for Front/Center/Rear. Going to check all the fluids so mind as well put whats better in it.

30-60k Fr/500k center/20-30k Rr. (For standard Open, Non EXB LSD diffs)
Always thicker in the front versus the Rear. Fill them properly, let the air bleed out of the diff oil for a while and top off as needed before closing it up. Can't rush the fill.
I use a general rule of aprox. 2:1 F:R for best handling, Steering, least tire Ballooning, and least overall drive train wear. For bashing purposes.

30-60k Fr/500k center/20-30k Rr. (For standard Open, Non EXB LSD diffs)
Always thicker in the front versus the Rear. Fill them properly, let the air bleed out of the diff oil for a while and top off as needed before closing it up. Can't rush the fill.
I use a general rule of aprox. 2:1 F:R for best handling, Steering, least tire Ballooning, and least overall drive train wear. For bashing purposes.
For exb lsd diffs what do you reccomend? Was going to do 200k center, but not sure about front or rear yet.

Depending on the LSD plate Staging. How you set them up. Many stay with closer to stock CST. Staging will fine tune the diff's action more so than a thicker CST. I am not the best with anything further.
Just that I believe many stay closer to stock weights with the LSD diffs. Im sure others will chime in with better info. I don't run LDS's. I prefer Open diffs personally.:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back