Infraction BRAND NEW OUT OF THE BOX.... WHAT'S NEXT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesy67

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
My very first Arrma is now in my possession, what is next? This is my second RC ever and my first "speed" car. First one was a crawler. I have been reading and watching reviews and was wondering what some of you do out of the box? I am going to adjust the brake strength to 50% and other then cosmetic I heard it is a good idea to put better droop screws in the truck. Does anyone have any suggestions for a new basher of small things to make the car better?
Cheers

Looks like he is using the Sanyo denki metal cased fans that I used in this video comparing the game changers to the Sanyo..unless they’re just painted

it’s a 17$ fan ..what’s he charging for them?
I made this video because I hate it when vendors try to screw people by selling cheap junk and charge a boat load of money because they put a fancy name on the product. I’ve been pretty vocal about the fact that fans are pretty inexpensive and there’s nothing complicated about making your own

looks like game changer must have seen some of us posting about these metal cased Sanyo fans and decided to start using them..that’s good for the community as long as he’s being fair with his pricing
here’s where you can buy the fan

https://www.arrow.com/en/products/9hv0412p3k001/sanyo-denki

if he’s not using the metal cased Sanyo then it could be this fan..which is even slightly more powerful than the Sanyo

still a 17$ fan

https://www.digikey.com/en/products...83?s=N4IgTCBcDaIGIDMBGAGALARjAUwHYFoUUQBdAXyA

If he’s not using either of these then he should be :)
Im gonna give one of these fans a try, how do i wire it?

Im gonna give one of these fans a try, how do i wire it?
They come with 4 wires
You only need the red and black
Cut the other 2 off
Typically you would just solder any plug into it for power
I usually put a jst plug with an adapter to power the fan off a 3s or 4s lipo balance plug
If you need help just ping me and I’ll walk you through it

you can also just power it off a separate 3s lipo also if you want

I did a few posts on how to wire these favs also if you find that easier

Not so new anymore. The body is still coming along with lots of work still to do. I have pulled front and rear diffs for service and center is next. Have most of the tools I need with Hudy turnbuckle wrenches inbound. Shims for the diffs are inbound as well and will get some new tires when I get the shims. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Cant wait to put lights on it.

20201229_224031.jpg

I need a set!!! Very nice!
To me, they do look a little "stuck on" The nice thing is they are adhesive back. Made by Truck Lite P/N 36115R. These are two wire and they make them in 3, I think that would allow it to flash.

36105RF.jpg

To me, they do look a little "stuck on" The nice thing is they are adhesive back. Made by Truck Lite P/N 36115R. These are two wire and they make them in 3, I think that would allow it to flash.

View attachment 118623
Here’s another option for lights on your infraction/felony etc

I got these off eBay..the fronts are 18mm 12v lights (about 1$ each ) and the rears are 18mm leds(about 1$ each)

I’m powering them off a 3s 450mah glacier lipo (8$) and have them wired through a micro switch (2$)
The wires are glued down with e6000 glue

the lights are incredibly bright
More than enough light to drive at night

939F7193-71C2-4478-8D15-1CE61713A412.jpeg

75905521-B7A9-4CA4-86D6-A2290A637C12.jpeg

F79A28B1-3B15-429D-B965-ECAC03B65D84.jpeg

8BD1174B-10EF-4E0E-B96F-61267506FC6E.jpeg

514570CF-BEC7-41C7-AE2F-D93CDF2317F2.jpeg

008C95F5-7611-4345-A9CA-C9A5B3178171.jpeg

75491AA6-EB44-4734-9EF4-C376DBC631FB.jpeg

Very nice, really like the 4 lights on the tail. Who makes your rear wing? I have been looking for a plain black plastic one.

Very nice, really like the 4 lights on the tail. Who makes your rear wing? I have been looking for a plain black plastic one.
That wing is from stupid rc
He sells off eBay

@Ajag your wiring is very clean, this is my first attempt at wiring anything. More lights to add so wiring will get cleaned up.

20210312_184433.jpg

Back