Brand new Powerhobby run time issue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
I have an Onyx 245 charger and charging my 7200 3S batteries on 5A? I'm getting a charge complete and no errors, but I'm getting 10 minutes of run time and then it will straight up shut off.

My Maxamp batteries charge just fine and I get 45 minutes of run time no problem.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Voltage sag might be triggering the LVC probably from the 7200's having a low c-rating, that and the packs are probably cold up in Appleton. What 7200MAH packs are they and how old/how many cycles on them?
Brand new. Used twice. Both times just stopped working. Attached is what I bought.

Screenshot_20210402-133047_eBay.jpg

I'll double check, but I took them off the charger and I thought they said 4.17 or close to it.

Didn't check the voltage after. I'll do that when I get home from work!

I'll double check, but I took them off the charger and I thought they said 4.17 or close to it.

Didn't check the voltage after. I'll do that when I get home from work!

Each cell should balance out to 4.20 every time. Next time you run them down to LVC and go back in to charge them, look at how many MAH they took when the charger says they are done.

Each cell should balance out to 4.20 every time. Next time you run them down to LVC and go back in to charge them, look at how many MAH they took when the charger says they are done.
Every pack I have drops to 4.18-4.19 after taking them off the charger for 20 minutes or so. The chargers all say 4.2 when they finish, but if I let them sit, they drop a little.

Will do! I'll report back tomorrow!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back