Senton Brand new V2 on Ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Hey guys , anyone wanting a new Senton 6s for shelf queen or just say screw it and use it ! I think this is a good price considering now that all the prices went up on Arrma cars , NTM , at least this has has the better BLX system and Tactic radio which is actually " usable" . Also , remember that HH / Arrma has ALL the parts now for this truck so if you do decide to use it , and break something , you're good .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/354077605951?hash=item5270ab803f:g:omMAAOSwpntijoB1
There are also 2 used rollers , but to me are a little pricy for how the condition looks , and at that price , I'd spend the extra and buy the new one . If the rollers were like $200 , would be a good deal as you'd have to go thru the whole truck , new bearings , fix any worn out / broken stuff .

Been đź‘€ing that one for 349
I wouldn't be afraid of buying any used RC , just plan on going thru the whole truck . IMO , I'd want this one a little cheaper with the expectation of having to buy outdrives / Fasteddy bearing kit / diff rebuild / shock oil / bent hinge pins / etc .
FWIW , wait till Joostin has another TLR Typhon @ $350 and do what I just did !!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back