Big Rock BRCC DIrect Bolt in Replacement Shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
I finally sprung a leak with my stock shocks so I went and found some replacement ones that bolted straight in. They are smooth as glass just running around in the yard\on the street. Going to take them to the track this weekend to get some big air and I'll report back in then. In the Meantime this is what I'm using...

Fronts - Pro-Line PowerStroke 6063-01
Rears - Integy MSR11 (118mm)

Attachments

• 20190410_210535.jpg
    20190410_210535.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 20190410_212513.jpg
    20190410_212513.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 20190410_213207.jpg
    20190410_213207.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 20190410_220435.jpg
    20190410_220435.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
$60 for the front and $30 for the back? those better last forever lol

Hey, I was just showing an alternative setup that was really easy to install.
Though the fronts were $42.50 and the Rears $19.95 at my local Hobby shop. So Around $65 with Tax. As opposed to going with Typhon Shocks from someplace like Jennys for $61 a set, then getting the Aluminum Shock Caps for $22 and spending another $10-$15 making them fit like I saw someone else do.

But you're right, for the money these better last!

Though the fronts were $42.50 and the Rears $19.95 at my local Hobby shop. So Around $65 with Tax. As opposed to going with Typhon Shocks from someplace like Jennys for $61 a set, then getting the Aluminum Shock Caps for $22 and spending another $10-$15 making them fit like I saw someone else do.

I don't run the aluminum shock caps. No need if you ask me.

Nice deal on the prices. I'd go that way too at that pricepoint. I was just messing with ya btw. :)

Nice deal on the prices. I'd go that way too at that pricepoint. I was just messing with ya btw. :)
I knew you were messing around.

That's my local shop I linked to, he's great. Also does a 5% discount on orders over $50 if you look at his site. I picked up my BRCC there.

I knew you were messing around.

That's my local shop I linked to, he's great. Also does a 5% discount on orders over $50 if you look at his site. I picked up my BRCC there.
I've bought a few things from their eBay store before.

Follow up on the new shock combo, handling with this setup is great! Running 40wt shock oil all around and it's staying very flat in the corners. Still bottoms out on the very big jumps, I might try 45wt in them next. Seems to be rolling over a lot less too.

I have the Typhon shocks setup in my granite. After getting huge air at the skatepark I've decided I don't need the aluminum shock caps. You do need some small washers to make the shocks fit, but that's like $3 for a lifetime supply. I highly recommend these shocks too!

How are they holding up?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back