Big Rock BRCC - Hot Racing 17mm hub extenders and Badlands MX28's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Just got the tires all braided up and I'm ready to rip it. I love the wioder stance and it should help with rollover. I did have toi preload the rear shocks so the ass end was level with the front. I'm using the stock springs on the rear with the HSP shocks. I also added some stickers to the body so that's good for some extra power!

Two questions, why is there a yellow dot on the tires and how do you get it off?? I've tried with little success.

Two questions, why is there a yellow dot on the tires and how do you get it off?? I've tried with little success.

Don't take it off! It balances the wheel!

Just got the tires all braided up and I'm ready to rip it. I love the wioder stance and it should help with rollover. I did have toi preload the rear shocks so the ass end was level with the front. I'm using the stock springs on the rear with the HSP shocks. I also added some stickers to the body so that's good for some extra power!

View attachment 31929View attachment 31930View attachment 31931View attachment 31932

I love the look of those tires. I’ve been eyeing those for awhile for both my sons Granite and my Senton. I have the Redcat 10mm extenders already installed as well. I’m using the RC extenders since I converted over to the Typhon axles for presumably better strength.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back