Big Rock BRCC on the way, thanks to this forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephen

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
I was really on the fence between this truck and the losi baja rey raptor. The raptor just kills it in the looks department. But anything other than a battery replacement or motor, its a piss poor design for any easy maintenance.

So, after decades of RC, you learn that you hate your vehicle (land or air) if you have to spend more time accessing the problem, than repairing the problem itself.

The BRCC is just simple.. straight forward, and thats what finally sold me. (y)(y)

Good choice, BRCC is awesome, hope you enjoy it!

I was really on the fence between this truck and the losi baja rey raptor. The raptor just kills it in the looks department. But anything other than a battery replacement or motor, its a piss poor design for any easy maintenance.

So, after decades of RC, you learn that you hate your vehicle (land or air) if you have to spend more time accessing the problem, than repairing the problem itself.

The BRCC is just simple.. straight forward, and thats what finally sold me. (y)(y)
The big issue with the Rock Rey/Baja Rey is access to the center diff, front diff and the steering assembly. Total pain in the ass. Fortunately the diffs are really solid. I've had no issues ony Rock Rey. The steering rack needs to be upgraded to aluminum.

I have a BRCC and a Rock Rey. They both are great trucks. BRCC is definitely easier to work on and can take more of a beating. You made a good choice ??

I absolutely love they way the Baja Rey drives...but yeah, it’s horrible to work on so I dumped mine. It’s just so annoying even though it’s an awesome and durable performer. The 3 and 4S arrmas are way easier, as they designed it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back