Big Rock brcc with hr hubs and typon a arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Outcast 6s
Does anyone know the length of the typhon tie rods eyelet to eyelet. im putting on the typhon turn buckles to my brcc. Im using rpm a arms and hot racing hub extenders.
Any help wpould be appreciated.

Thanks slick2500. Is that just for the rear or are all 3 sets the same?
Oh shoot I thought you wanted just the toe links my bad.
85mm front camber links.
81mm for the rear camber links.

But be warned I do run toe out in the front and positive camber in the front and rear.

Last edited:
The turnbuckle is a 48mm long rod. The ends for the tie links are longer than the steering ends. There probably isn’t a real factory spec on these lengths per se. What is the issue you’re having or what is your actual question?

The turnbuckle is a 48mm long rod. The ends for the tie links are longer than the steering ends. There probably isn’t a real factory spec on these lengths per se. What is the issue you’re having or what is your actual question?
It sounds like he just went out and bought the links and wants to transfer the ends from his BRCC.

It sounds like he just went out and bought the links and wants to transfer the ends from his BRCC.
Yes that's correct I bought the typhon turnbuckles and I'm using the rod ends from my brcc. I was just hoping to find the stock length.
Oh shoot I thought you wanted just the toe links my bad.
85mm front camber links.
81mm for the rear camber links.

But be warned I do run toe out in the front and positive camber in the front and rear.
Thanks I appreciate it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back