Kraton breaking things

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobo

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
wow broke alot of parts last few days. esc packed in then receiver then two front pillowballs then servo and wingmount :( it is below freezing though.

wow broke alot of parts last few days. esc packed in then receiver then two front pillowballs then servo and wingmount :( it is below freezing though.
Bash, break, repair, repeat. Fluck the cold, just send it?

You broke the pillow balls? I have yet to do that, can't even picture breaking those while everything else survives.
Or are you talking the wheel hubs?

You broke the pillow balls? I have yet to do that, can't even picture breaking those while everything else survives.
Or are you talking the wheel hubs?
yes the plastic hub one split on top and on other car big chunk came off steel balls are fine

Ok, that makes sense. You can upgrade to GPM/Integy/HR or Vitavon hubs if you don't want that too happen.
I have HR myself, added bonus are better and larger bearings but comes at a price.

Ok, that makes sense. You can upgrade to GPM/Integy/HR or Vitavon hubs if you don't want that too happen.
I have HR myself, added bonus are better and larger bearings but comes at a price.

If I may - check JennysRC.com. Last I looked they had hub sets for a great price. You might try the EXB ones if they are a little beefier.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back