Typhon Broke it!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asphaltlou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Voltage
I didn't think it was possible to break it but I did. On an easy jump that seemed harmless. I guess not. R.I.P T Bone racing front bumper. I will have to order spares!!! :p
0331181903.jpg

Been trying to call them and haven't gotten through yet.

they are bad about emailing u back .ive had issues s with them. and they wont pick up the phone out there.

they are bad about emailing u back .ive had issues s with them. and they wont pick up the phone out there.
I've had a big problem with some TBR parts myself, since I reported it to them February 24th, and I'm still waiting. I'm not sure what is going on with them now? Hopefully not too many problems for them to sort out...

takes some doing to break a T-bone! I have a mini e-revo and T-bone do a great 3 piece bumper that secures to the whole of the chassis plate and extends to incorporate the front and rear bumpers. This design would be great for Arrma cars too but I have found that Traxxas cars are way better catered for spares wise, I have almost completely metallised my e-revo now, its solid as a rock! Hope you get it sorted soon, those bumpers are a necessity

takes some doing to break a T-bone! I have a mini e-revo and T-bone do a great 3 piece bumper that secures to the whole of the chassis plate and extends to incorporate the front and rear bumpers. This design would be great for Arrma cars too but I have found that Traxxas cars are way better catered for spares wise, I have almost completely metallised my e-revo now, its solid as a rock! Hope you get it sorted soon, those bumpers are a necessity

Actually it didn't take much to break it I was surprised. I bought a few spares, and have received my warranty bumper. All is well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back