Broke my Nero. Tough truck though.

Dopeman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 6s
IMG_0474.JPG
Decided to do a little bash session today. Kept getting braver as time went on. Decided to catch some big air. A few successful flights and I was happy. Then one bad landing and I cracked my hub. Pillow ball came out and I was three wheeling. Looked it over and it still seemed sturdy. So a big pair of channel locks popped the ball back in and I finished my bashing. Thought about upgrading to aluminum, but then decided to just run it until it fails.

Muddman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
View attachment 7918 Decided to do a little bash session today. Kept getting braver as time went on. Decided to catch some big air. A few successful flights and I was happy. Then one bad landing and I cracked my hub. Pillow ball came out and I was three wheeling. Looked it over and it still seemed sturdy. So a big pair of channel locks popped the ball back in and I finished my bashing. Thought about upgrading to aluminum, but then decided to just run it until it fails.
Nice I had the same thing happen to me only I plowed into my mail box and ripped the whole left side off. But for the nuckle mine didn't crack it just stretched out. I unscrewed the ball end out of the upper A arm and reinstalled it still works perfect