Outcast Broke my Wheelie Bar yesterday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gjason2121

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I broke my wheelie bar yesterday not the mount. It landed on its back pretty hard. So now my wheelie bar tires swing up and down. Do any of you guys run the 10062 - TBR Stunt Truck Rear Bumper w/ Wheelie Bar. Looking for a better solution.

I broke my wheelie bar yesterday not the mount. It landed on its back pretty hard. So now my wheelie bar tires swing up and down. Do any of you guys run the 10062 - TBR Stunt Truck Rear Bumper w/ Wheelie Bar. Looking for a better solution.

some people do... i think its kind of ugly though... with the rpm mounts the wheelie bar setup usually holds up..

Is that shorter than the normal one?

I'm not sure which one I run... got it when I first got the truck as I busted my wheelie bar the first time I drove it.
2018-1225-OutcastSideBodyOff.jpg

I ended up mounting the upper part different as it was really straining the two upper diff cap screws and caused them to strip out the threads. So, I removed the sway bars (didn't want them anyway) and drilled/tapped some new holes in the diff cap/cover so it's not using the screws that hold the diff cover on anymore. I also removed the thick block of plastic that offset it.
2018-0921-Outcast-TBWheelieBar-Mount01.jpg

It's been solid ever since.

Mine is this:
https://www.amainhobbies.com/tbone-...k-rear-bumper-w-wheelie-bar-tbr100621/p730524

TBR 100621

Not 10062. Guessing that's a typo.

Odd... looking at their site, it shows 10062 in the description with 10061 in the url.
https://tboneracing.net/collections...61-tbr-rear-bumper-with-wheelie-arrma-outcast

Last edited:
olds97_lss thanks for the information. So are you running both wheelie bars? Also what are you using as the support beam you have going across the top?

he has both wheelie bars and is adding a 3rd just in case... lol.. jk... i think he said it is 3/4 sq tubing... you can also use round tubing... home depot sells it in hardware section... ive used round... it works well and is easy to fab up to the truck...

Yeah, I broke the stock one like you did, now it's just there for looks mostly as I don't run a wing. It's something else to hit the ground before the shock tower does.

I use 3/4" aluminum box tube I got at lowes. It's really soft aluminum and I should have nut cut mine so deep and allowed for more overhang than I did. I'm thinking of cutting it off, then making some little steel plates to bolt to it... or harder aluminum... or I'll just ignore it. It's strong enough so the tower won't bend in, but it can bend out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back