Granite Broke suspension arm, should I buy RPM or stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shingo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I have the choice for 8$ CND for the stock pair or 15$ CND for the RPM pair?

If the RPM is really great I will buy that, but I have read mixed result with them.

What do you guys think?

I was thinking of buying 2 set of front and 2 set of rear just in case.

Just be prepared to finish the manufacturing process for the RPM arm since they only half bake them, charge more for them, and tell you to pound sand when you ask them about it.

Just be prepared to finish the manufacturing process for the RPM arm since they only half bake them, charge more for them, and tell you to pound sand when you ask them about it.

So what you are saying is I should just buy 2 oem for the price of one RPM instead?

I just dismantle the broken one and it broke because I hit a metal rail right on the arm and made a big dent in the plastic and it also broke. So it's clearly not from a jump or anything.

I think I will just buy 2 oem set for the front

Is it rare to break a rear one? Should I buy a set in advance too?

So what you are saying is I should just buy 2 oem for the price of one RPM instead?

I just dismantle the broken one and it broke because I hit a metal rail right on the arm and made a big dent in the plastic and it also broke. So it's clearly not from a jump or anything.

I think I will just buy 2 oem set for the front

Is it rare to break a rear one? Should I buy a set in advance too?
I would buy a few sets at $7 a pack.

If you bash in sub 40 temps, buy several sets of stock arms because they shatter like glass in the cold.

So I bought 2 pair for the front and one for the rear and it cost me the price of one and half set of RPM.

I have to say, the Arrma granite is really well done for tear down, it took me a few minutes to replace the arm.
If you bash in sub 40 temps, buy several sets of stock arms because they shatter like glass in the cold.

Damn, I was hoping to ride it in sub -20F temperature :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back