Granite Broke the metal that holds DIFF OUTDRIVE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

life1134

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Voltage
I Drove this truck for the first time today and I the metal that sticks out to hold the DIFF OUTDRIVE broke. Can this be fixed? I know I can replace the DIFF OUTDRIVES but I have seen nothing about this piece of metal that the DIFF OUTDRIVE connects to. I have added a photo and you can see the metal post still stuck in the DIFF OUTDRIVE

Attachments

• IMG_2038.jpg
    IMG_2038.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 153
I Drove this truck for the first time today and I the metal that sticks out to hold the DIFF OUTDRIVE broke. Can this be fixed? I know I can replace the DIFF OUTDRIVES but I have seen nothing about this piece of metal that the DIFF OUTDRIVE connects to. I have added a photo and you can see the metal post still stuck in the DIFF OUTDRIVE
I'm not even sure what I'm looking at ?

I've broken these before but I upgraded to brushless and have metal outdrives not sure how it broke with the stock plastic ones the outdrives usually go , either they made the plastic better or the metal softer

If they are really on backorder then PM me your address and I will send you what you need. I believe I still have my Mega diffs from when I converted my Mega to a BLX.

Can’t have you not being able to drive your new Arrma because of this stupid virus backordering everything.

The voltage diff outdrive are cast and can snap, it's the best weakest link in the chain after the plastic outdrive cups.

If they are really on backorder then PM me your address and I will send you what you need. I believe I still have my Mega diffs from when I converted my Mega to a BLX.
Unfortunately the outdrives for the voltage aren't the same as the mega/blx diff outdrives and so far I haven't been able to source an alternative part off another vehicle for them so he's going to need to find an idler and diff set someplace ?

**Edit** someone beat me to it and already said they were different

The voltage diff outdrive are cast and can snap, it's the best weakest link in the chain after the plastic outdrive cups.

Unfortunately the outdrives for the voltage aren't the same as the mega/blx diff outdrives and so far I haven't been able to source an alternative part off another vehicle for them so he's going to need to find an idler and diff set someplace ?

**Edit** someone beat me to it and already said they were different

I forget about the Voltage line. Not out of disrespect or I think they are junk or anything like that, I just don’t have any experience with them so I never read any posts on them.....other than this one obviously lol.

I forget about the Voltage line. Not out of disrespect or I think they are junk or anything like that, I just don’t have any experience with them so I never read any posts on them.....other than this one obviously lol.
It's 100 bucks for a reason lets just leave it at that lol. For me it was a gateway drug to the other trucks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back