Talion Broke the tail mount on the 2018 Talion and there's no replacement ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eimcee

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I purchased the V3 talion about a week or so ago it kart wheeled and the mount that the tail connects to snapped. I called the hobby stores nearby and they said there won't be any parts until December ? Does anyone know where I can get some replacement parts for this ?

Attachments

• 20171017_175505.jpg
    20171017_175505.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 104
Looks like your shock tower is bent too.
Can a normal wingmount fit until the right one is available to buy??

I think the shock tower is fine both my V2 Talion towers are flared like that.

As for the mount Google the part number.

I am having this same issue they are sold out everywhere and was wondering if the old version would work, maybe it will just be higher then the new one.

I am having this same issue they are sold out everywhere and was wondering if the old version would work, maybe it will just be higher then the new one.
I bought the wing mount for the Kraton and it works, it sits a little higher but works hopefully Arrma will release the correct parts here soon.

I bought the wing mount for the Kraton and it works, it sits a little higher but works hopefully Arrma will release the correct parts here soon.

10001. That wing of yours is sure flying high. I hope it doesn't break when it lands real hard on the greasy side down. Yes, hopefully ARRMA releases their replacement part soon. I'm not sure if you are interested, as I see Hot Racing just released a new aftermarket low profile aluminum wing mount for the V3 Talion. They have no picture up yet, but it is black anodized. I'm not sure what the stock wing mount weighs, but the HR aluminum wing mount (65g) will probably add some weight to your speed truggy....

Hers's the link: http://hot-racing.com/?partnumber=AON40MT01;c=938

Another option is RPM products. I don't believe they have the new lower V3 Talion wing mounts yet, but they do have the V1/V2 wing mounts available which should be shorter than that skyscraper Kraton wing mount you are using. RPM would be much lighter than the aluminum wing mounts and RPM are very strong and durable products.

Hope the above helps.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back