Granite Broken Composite Link (AR330446) Granite Mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluejayway

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hi All,

New to the forum and returning to RC from my early teens when I built a frog with my dad in the late 80's. This car has been a blast, alas too many curbs. I have a broken left composite link (AR330446).

Is it possible to reuse the pivot balls (AR330446) that are in it or is it best to replace them? How do you remove them? How do you place them?

I just put the pivot ball on a flat surface and push the rod end down pops right in. The stock composite pivot balls wear out fairly quickly and most of the time just drop out or could be pressed out by hand. The pivot ball in the shocks a tool would be nice but the rod ends just use a flat surface and press in.

The best thing to do would be to get the ATF160B02 Hot Racing pivot ball set but they are hard to come by now. The stock composite pivot ball set is cheap and you could just replace when worn out but being they wear out so quick it's best to look at other options.

I just put the pivot ball on a flat surface and push the rod end down pops right in. The stock composite pivot balls wear out fairly quickly and most of the time just drop out or could be pressed out by hand. The pivot ball in the shocks a tool would be nice but the rod ends just use a flat surface and press in.

The best thing to do would be to get the ATF160B02 Hot Racing pivot ball set but they are hard to come by now. The stock composite pivot ball set is cheap and you could just replace when worn out but being they wear out so quick it's best to look at other options.
Do you replace all your pivot balls with this set?

Do you replace all your pivot balls with this set?

Yes, the Hot Racing pivot ball set will replace all the stock composite ones. The camber, toe links, servo to bellcrank arm, the top and bottom pivot balls in the shocks.

The camber and toe get worn out faster than the others. I never had the stock shocks on long enough to tell if they wear out fast or not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back