Senton Broken drivshaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liran0666

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hey guys
I bought a Arrma Senton 4x4 blx 3s literally 2 days ago.

I drove it and had some fun its a great car for the price bus today i went out and put him in some gravel road and all of a sudden i see that it becomes rear wheel drive only and i took him back to my car checked whats wrong and the center drive shaft completely melted itself
And it just became 2 separate pieces and I'm really disappointed because i didn't go too hard on him or anything and until i order a drive shaft it takes about a month to get to here (Israel)

Pictures provided.

IMG-20190929-WA0022.jpeg
IMG-20190929-WA0020.jpeg
IMG-20190929-WA0018.jpeg

Hey guys
I bought a Arrma Senton 4x4 blx 3s literally 2 days ago.

I drove it and had some fun its a great car for the price bus today i went out and put him in some gravel road and all of a sudden i see that it becomes rear wheel drive only and i took him back to my car checked whats wrong and the center drive shaft completely melted itself
And it just became 2 separate pieces and I'm really disappointed because i didn't go too hard on him or anything and until i order a drive shaft it takes about a month to get to here (Israel)

Pictures provided.

View attachment 49508View attachment 49509View attachment 49510
That happens when a rock gets stuck between the chassis and the center driveshaft. The Senton is a SCT and thru tend to collect debris in the chassis. They make dust covers to help with the issue. Sorry that happened to you ?

I’ve had this happen once with my battery cable. I now Velcro them in with the battery straps to keep it from happening again.

Yep unfortunately something got it there like possibly the rock sitting next to the driveshaft? I'm slowly designing something that will prevent this, but again I say slowly because I have alot of irons in the fire...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back