Kraton Broken everything??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nonsense! You just need more spares on hand. ???
That there is what I’m thinking too. Starting to think it should have been RPM Vs. EXB a arms lol guess nothing beats rpm plastic
That there is what I’m thinking too. Starting to think it should have been RPM Vs. EXB a arms lol guess nothing beats rpm plastic
[/QUOT
But I did have Rpms bend and stay bent before
I did have Rpms bend and stay bent before tho

I don’t have an exb so I no idea the durability of thier arms, but I have broken dozens of rpm arms on my K6s. ? (mainly rears) I also find the M2C pins to be brittle, I’d rather hammer the stock pins semi-straight again.
Just gotta make sure I have plenty of spares on hand, not at home... ?

I don’t have an exb so I no idea the durability of thier arms, but I have broken dozens of rpm arms on my K6s. ? (mainly rears) I also find the M2C pins to be brittle, I’d rather hammer the stock pins semi-straight again.
Just gotta make sure I have plenty of spares on hand, not at home... ?
Yea I had the m2c pins for awhile with no problems. Maybe because I wasn’t bashing hard enough idk. And the EXB arms are supposedly beefier lol

Great places to bash. Talion vs Kraton is a tough one, I have both as well and like them equally.

Sounds like a diff was going on the Talion at the end too. Nice bash ????

Sounds like a diff was going on the Talion at the end too. Nice bash ????
It was a bent front center drive shaft. On one of my landings the chassi may have flexed and bent one, it was rubbing on my hot racing servo mount and it ground it down a little bit.
Great places to bash. Talion vs Kraton is a tough one, I have both as well and like them equally.
Yessir it’s a very hard choice for me that’s why I want the viewers to make the choice
That double backlip was legitimately epic :)
Thanks it takes a lot of practice and focus lol. After you master control you’ll keep want to take bigger jumps and get bugger air.
Part availability sucks hard.
You can find everything on Ebay??

Stick an rpm bumper on the rear fella, help protect the hinge pin holder, bulk head and wing :)
Yea I maybe doing that if the problem persists. But as long as I know how to drive and handle things then the problem won’t be as often as it is

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back