Typhon Broken front right arm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eickot

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hi,

Today, the third day I take my arrma to run, and it brakes.

See the picture:
photo_2020-02-20 17.28.05.jpeg

The curious is only broken the back side, but all the arm was outside, is possible the arm was not well mounted? Or is something more or less normal?

Thanks,
Jaume

its all part of the game, get yourself a couple sets of the rpm arms and call it a day... or buy many sets of factory arms because that wont be the only one that breaks...

Stock a-arms in cold weather are glass. In the summer they still break but not as easy. I’ve abused my RPM arms to no end and they are still intact. ??

That's a common part to break and pretty easy to replace.

I've also had better luck with the RPM arms.

Common breakage on pretty much any stock rc, if you hit something wrong enough they will break just like anything else.

Thanks to all,

This saturday opens the shop where I bought it, and I think they have RPM replacement parts. I will buy RPM parts, If they are not expensive, I will buy front and back.

Today was not a cold day, this year we don't have any winter in bayern. I was going to fly but I forget the battery of the glider... otherwise today I haven't broken the car... (Maybe I was broken the glider)

Thanks to all,

This saturday opens the shop where I bought it, and I think they have RPM replacement parts. I will buy RPM parts, If they are not expensive, I will buy front and back.

Today was not a cold day, this year we don't have any winter in bayern. I was going to fly but I forget the battery of the glider... otherwise today I haven't broken the car... (Maybe I was broken the glider)

very true brother! never know... get that rig back together and get back out there and enjoy it.. cause they are awsome little rigs..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back