Notorious Broken front shock piece

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigT Money

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
This is the 3rd time I messed up and broke something with this Notorious rc car. Tried doing a backflip off a tree, don't copy what you see done on YouTube..

20200924_191235.jpg

20200924_191307.jpg

This is the 3rd time I messed up and broke something with this Notorious rc car. Tried doing a backflip off a tree, don't copy what you see done on YouTube..

View attachment 101458

View attachment 101459
Along with the Arrma Nero ends that @bicketybam mentioned, there are replacements from Tekno Rc that work much better than stock as well. All my 6s are using the Nero and Tekno ones, and I've had much lower failure rates since switching

I've used a few on mine, just recently picked up the nero ones I believe. I haven't tried them yet, still have some tekno's left.

Here they are compared to the others I had on hand:
2020-0924-shockEnds-AR330338-AR330338Large-AR330409-TKR6140C-RPM8047-TRX5469-DUBRO2319-labeled.jpg

The only ones I didn't try for a shock end on the outcast were the TRX5469. I only included those because I had them. They are the older traxxas GTR ends. They changed their design 2-3 times since then but kept the same part number... don't know why, just made it confusing and then you never know what your really getting when you order them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back