Granite Broken front shock - Upgrade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caffeine

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Granite
  3. Voltage
So it doesn't look like I can buy just a shaft for these guys? anyone know?
Do I buy the same thing or is it upgrade time? Any recommendations?
OEM part number AR330433

keep in mind this is a $100 car.. I"m not putting $50 shocks on it.

I would try traxxas rustler front shocks and the arrma springs,Maybe the traxxas springs would be better. I think they can be had for like 10$. The arrma shocks are 85mm I think.

what got broken? the shaft was bent?
I've yet to break a shock, what happens to me is that the shaft get pulled from the lower mount, but its easily fixable by pushing it back in.

A pair of stock shocks costs 20$, the easiest thing would be to get that pair and have one as a backup. They are the same front and rear so you can use it for both ends.

what got broken? the shaft was bent?
I've yet to break a shock, what happens to me is that the shaft get pulled from the lower mount, but its easily fixable by pushing it back in.

A pair of stock shocks costs 20$, the easiest thing would be to get that pair and have one as a backup. They are the same front and rear so you can use it for both ends.

The"C" clip pulled off.. I bent it back and got another day of bashing out of it.. but it broke again.. so I need a new "C" clip.. not sure a hobby shop will have that?

Just called hobby shop.. said he box of them.. so just need to drop in and see what fits. I'll need shock oil too..

PS>. I add spacers to the front shocks to raise the front end in the snow.. and then started bashing.. I think the extra strain on the shocks caused by the spring being compressed more caused the issue. but I'm just guessing

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back