Infraction Broken infraction wheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srakkar

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Well the infraction has been amazing since I got it. I used it without the bottom bumper guard and hit a concrete light post standard. One of the pivot balls came out of the front steering block assembly. I have no idea how to get it back in. Has this happened to anyone else.

Sure did. Just unscrew the silver ball. Take off the wheel. Then use an Allen key 5mm I think to unscrew the red cap under the wheel.

Put the ball screw in the hub/caster block and tighten the red piece until it's flush, then screw the ball screw back in. Profit

Sorry I know these may be the incorrect words for the pieces but it's an easy fix.

Well the infraction has been amazing since I got it. I used it without the bottom bumper guard and hit a concrete light post standard. One of the pivot balls came out of the front steering block assembly. I have no idea how to get it back in. Has this happened to anyone else.

View attachment 47959
You will have to make a thorough inspection of the socket where the pillow ball came out. Most times when this happens, the socket will have an almost invisible crack. If you just put it back in without inspecting, it will continue to pop out, more easily each time. If it is cracked, replace as soon as you can. It is possible that it is not cracked, so make sure you look closely when doing your inspection.

You will have to make a thorough inspection of the socket where the pillow ball came out. Most times when this happens, the socket will have an almost invisible crack. If you just put it back in without inspecting, it will continue to pop out, more easily each time. If it is cracked, replace as soon as you can. It is possible that it is not cracked, so make sure you look closely when doing your inspection.
Cheap to just replace them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back