Outcast Broken M2C Hinge Pins??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dscracing1320

BIG AIR BASHER
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave
  7. Mojave EXB
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Senton 3s
  11. Talion
  12. Typhon 6s
  13. Typhon 3s
Broke 2 within 10min. This is the upgraded m2c pin and block system. Anyone else snapping pins? Droop is set perfect and the jump was a sub 50ft with perfect chassis slap. Rear left arm both times.

Simply asking a question to see if others are having any issues.

I fully support and stand behind Mitch and m2c racing I love the company and truly believe arrma wouldn't be possible without support from such amazing vendors like M2C.

16142104424826640121463648320094.jpg
16142104780123634754158903113546.jpg
16142105102518324726430965672672.jpg

Last edited:
Same this happen on my Kraton. Snap it in half on landing on a 10 foot jump. Didnt even broke the a arms. Im a little disappointed. Im not upgrading the rest of my fleet and just use stock.

Come to think of it, I'm using M2C in the front and the Voltage Hobby version (stock pin) in the back.
Make sure your droop screws are set.

Sorry but I think it has do do with the alloy hub. No flex, like stock stock hub has. And stock pins bend FWIW. Don't snap.
Hardened metal pins can snap like that also. Due to the hardening process. Get brittle.

Sorry but I think it has do do with the alloy hub. No flex, like stock stock hub has. And stock pins bend FWIW. Don't snap.
Hardened metal pins can snap like that also. Due to the hardening process. Get brittle.
Very common..One bad batch one pin over looked in quality control is all it takes.

Come to think of it, I'm using M2C in the front and the Voltage Hobby version (stock pin) in the back.
Make sure your droop screws are set.
I'm a x racer and always set and check my droop. So that's not the issue.

^^^^^^ This.

I would contact M2C regardless. There could always be a bad batch.

^^^^^^ This.

I would contact M2C regardless. There could always be a bad batch.
I did. I'm good friends with Mitch. I was just wondering if anyone else was having a issue. For me too have over rigs using the same block system and haven't had any issues with full sends at 150+ feet then these breaking twice on very small warm up jumps was just strange to me. I installed new m2c pins so we'll see what happens next.

If I were "good" friends with Mitch (yes a good guy), as you state you are,
I wouldn't post a an issue like this on AF or any forum at all. :unsure:

If I were "good" friends with Mitch (yes a good guy), as you state you are,
I wouldn't post a an issue like this on AF or any forum at all. :unsure:
Why is that? I live less than 10min away from his shop. I didn't ask what you would do so thanks for your helpful insight. I'm asking on the forum to see if it's a issue outside of a freak occurrence. No need to be a tool 👍

Why is that? I live less than 10min away from his shop. I didn't ask what you would do so thanks for your helpful insight. I'm asking on the forum to see if it's a issue outside of a freak occurrence. No need to be a tool 👍
He wasn't. He was saying some people will take 1 isolated issue to mean the whole line is faulty.

@Dscracing1320, I never doubted that you are not a friend... I don't know you to say otherwise. I just would not make a stink over his part when the solution is down the road 10 min away!
I don't do that.
I don't air my friends dirty laundry. I know he would make things right as M2C always does by asking for a replacement. He has a business and good reputation. Crap happens.
This thread was a strange one. You went this long in the thread and now he is your "good friend". So all this became your moot point.
Was never personal here. Just be mindful how others may perceive what you write here.
And that makes me a tool?:ROFLMAO:
If you say so.
Entitled to your opinion. :cool:

He wasn't. He was saying some people will take 1 isolated issue to mean the whole line is faulty.
No one supports m2c like I do. I wasn't starting anything. I was asking a simple question and some want to blow it out of context. I talked to Mitch and said I'd ask around and see if anyone else is having issues. Now I'm airing dirty landry? Not at all. Without M2C arrma would not be my basher of choice.
20210127_133749.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back