Broken M2C shock cap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She’s all patched back up with a spare shock I had for now...

FA124A3D-9080-45DB-8D05-A3C75B63CE27.jpeg

I think this was the culprit, that broke the shock cap. ?

228E5A44-863A-487A-9A8E-FA68DDB03046.jpeg

1) In the cold with 2) no wing to help with rear impact and you 3) went huge landed 4) directly on the rear tower and shock. Honestly there is NO part that can take that. Too many things working against ya there.... Can't fault the parts. Get a wing and a wheelie bar back on there, switch to plastic shock ends, and don't send it 40 feet into the air when there is snow on the ground and I think you will fair better!

Balls for sending it in the cold like that buddy!

1) In the cold with 2) no wing to help with rear impact and you 3) went huge landed 4) directly on the rear tower and shock. Honestly there is NO part that can take that. Too many things working against ya there.... Can't fault the parts. Get a wing and a wheelie bar back on there, switch to plastic shock ends, and don't send it 40 feet into the air when there is snow on the ground and I think you will fair better!

Balls for sending it in the cold like that buddy!
I pretty much knew most of that would probably happen. I don’t fault the parts or the truck, the shock cap was the kicker tho, didn’t see that coming... I was testing the aluminum rod ends because I go thru so many plastic ones (bad idea) There is usually some kind of wing on there too but it snapped previously in the cold...
As far as sending it, I just can’t help myself!!
I LOVE big air!! ?

The cold ? well... it’s cold for far too long up here in the Sota, and a guy needs a release once in a while! ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back