Senton Broken mounts on BLX100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
So at the end of a bash session I notice my ESC is just hanging. I get it apart and find this:

9.jpg

Don't know why this happened. I wasn't jumping it very hard or anything. I wonder if it got hot and weakened the plastic. Do you guys think Arrma will warranty this? Is it possible to switch this casing with the another one I have that has LVC issues? Would strong double sided tape be enough to hold it on?

Last edited:
I would get some Gorilla double sided tape and stick it back on. If that doesn't hold some E6000 then. Some even use zip ties. The way the case is coated for the waterproofing of the electronics it's not meant to be separated to be replaceable and serviceable.

So at the end of a bash session I notice my ESC is just hanging. I get it apart and find this:

View attachment 82089

Don't know why this happened. I wasn't jumping it very hard or anything. I wonder if it got hot and weakened the plastic. Do you guys think Arrma will warranty this? Is it possible to switch this casing with the another one I have that has LVC issues? Would strong double sided tape be enough to hold it on?
I used this stuff on a front lower shock end and it’s held up, only downside is 24hr cure time.

Attachments

• ADC7A943-79B6-4973-A823-E97C2399C10B.jpeg
    ADC7A943-79B6-4973-A823-E97C2399C10B.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 30
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back