Broken Senton 3S Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shay

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I broke my chassis and cant find any in stock anywhere. Active Power Sports Said they had some in stock but when i ordered it i got an email stating they were back ordered until at least the end of this month. Anyone know where i can find one. Its nice out and i would like to bash a little!

I broke my chassis and cant find any in stock anywhere. Active Power Sports Said they had some in stock but when i ordered it i got an email stating they were back ordered until at least the end of this month. Anyone know where i can find one. Its nice out and i would like to bash a little!
Active Power Sports is a scam seller. Everything is ALWAYS in stock there, yet NEVER is. I am sad to say that I am personally partially responsible for the chassis shortage as I do tend to break them often and also hoard them. I recently bought the last three form JRC.

yes you have to be at jenny's ? I had read it somewhere but can't find it anymore ? but I believe that a new landing will come every Thursday ?but I am not 100% sure.
only worth waiting ? because its nice and cheap ...

But they also suffer from the coronavirus ? so it can all take a little longer.

otherwise you can also check out ebay ?

When checking Jenny's be sure to check for chassis stock under all the trucks with the same chassis (3s Senton/Typhon/Big rock, & 4s Kraton) because they list part inventory by model it was pulled off not by part number, so one model may be out of stock but it's in stock under another model. Restock is usually every Thursday per peeps on this forum.

When checking Jenny's be sure to check for chassis stock under all the trucks with the same chassis (3s Senton/Typhon/Big rock, & 4s Kraton) because they list part inventory by model it was pulled off not by part number, so one model may be out of stock but it's in stock under another model. Restock is usually every Thursday per peeps on this forum.
To further this, just use the search feature to find all that fit. I usually search for “Arrma 3S chassis”

https://jennysrc.com/search?q=arrma+3s+chassis&type=product

Thanks everyone! I have asked JRC and awaiting a reply.

Any word on a stronger aftermarket chassis for the Senton 3S?

Thanks everyone! I have asked JRC and awaiting a reply.

Nothing really anything out there that I've seen. You could fit a 4s Kraton tower to tower brace but JRC doesn't sell the brace itself with the mounts you'd need to install it together, the mounts for it are included in their chassis component mixed kit. Also not sure if the senton body posts are long enough to fit the brace mounts or not, someone else here might be able to answer that.

If I could find something to help prevent breaking chassis (other than driver upgrade) I would have bought it by now. Downside is the chassis are hard to find. Upside is they are cheap and easy to swap. I’m toying with the idea of a single piece bumper/skid to run the whole length including integrating the bumper. I would need to print a prototype that I would then recreate out of CF.

If I could find something to help prevent breaking chassis (other than driver upgrade) I would have bought it by now. Downside is the chassis are hard to find. Upside is they are cheap and easy to swap. I’m toying with the idea of a single piece bumper/skid to run the whole length including integrating the bumper. I would need to print a prototype that I would then recreate out of CF.
If you do that please lmk

Sounds good?please do?

yes you have to be at jenny's ? I had read it somewhere but can't find it anymore ? but I believe that a new landing will come every Thursday ?but I am not 100% sure.
only worth waiting ? because its nice and cheap ...

But they also suffer from the coronavirus ? so it can all take a little longer.

otherwise you can also check out ebay ?
The people at Jenny's have Coronavirus?

? no let's hope not ? and I didn't mean it that way ?
because product deliveries now take longer due to coronavirus ?
I could have said that better

? no let's hope not ? and I didn't mean it that way ?
because product deliveries now take longer due to coronavirus ?
I could have said that better
Thanks I have a package from them on the way lol.I might have sent it back!

???? hope you get it soon?
I also waiting on my orders from Jenny ?

I put a patented brace last year and it's been maybe one of my best upgrade (of all our RC cars...) to help those so-so Senton plastic chassis.
Yes, we had a couple of broken screws and popped metric nuts, but our 3s chassis are still running.
I mean, every saturday morning the trucks have to be ready to run for the track.

Attachments

• IMG_1802.JPG
    IMG_1802.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 60
I got a reply from JRC but I saw it to late. When I checked they were sold out again. Didnt think these things were that hot of an item.

Thanks for all the help I'll keep a better eye on it from now on!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back