Broken shaft ?‍♂️?‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barkadi85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hallo everybody!

I am looking for a brushless Motor shaft : 67mm overall, 3.175mm in diameter.

Where can I find it?

What motor are you trying to repair? What size can is it?
99% of motors are junk if the armature is No good. (burned out or cracked shaft) The armature(motor shaft) is rarely offered as a replacement part unless you have a very expensive upgrade brand motor that supports parts for it. And they can be very expensive if even available as the motor gets to be old inventory. Good luck. Others may chime in. Broken arm=get new motor.;)

its a budget motor that Came as a combo with a esc,I picked it up online from a local hobby shop, I will attached a photo of it, the shaft is about 2mm to short for the car (an old Arrma Granit Brussels 2wd blx, bought with broken elections, wanted to learn fixing it ) so I want to repair it as wall as a learning process..

Attachments

• F1739019-A076-4E7B-A581-20F06B21E0AE.jpeg
    F1739019-A076-4E7B-A581-20F06B21E0AE.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 32
its a budget motor that Came as a combo with a esc,I picked it up online from a local hobby shop, I will attached a photo of it, the shaft is about 2mm to short for the car (an old Arrma Granit Brussels 2wd blx, bought with broken elections, wanted to learn fixing it ) so I want to repair it as wall as a learning process..
You can maybe try find a used motor to buy who is the same as you but i don't think you will find spare shafts for it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back