Notorious Broken turnbuckle (?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that's right. Amazon description of cups make them seem standard
They are in there trust me. lol

2021-01-01 15_59_58-Window.png

Gotcha. Thanks again so much for your help. If I break something I'd like to upgrade it. Happy new year to you all and all your families.

Way to expensive. These don't break that often. If the op mods in what I posted he will never break one again.
have titanium turnbuckles on talion they look good and one less thing to break and yes they are expensive

The question is always, when you upgrade, what breaks next? You will always break something - make sure you don’t strengthen the $10 parts until you break $50 parts. ?
thats true must have been feeling flush at the time (y)

The question is always, when you upgrade, what breaks next? You will always break something - make sure you don’t strengthen the $10 parts until you break $50 parts. ?
$50 part. Dang what vehicle u got. Lol

On a more serious note what your saying is always kinda implied. But somethings its ok to beef up. Such as links that have a servo saver on them.

$50 part. Dang what vehicle u got. Lol

On a more serious note what your saying is always kinda implied. But somethings its ok to beef up. Such as links that have a servo saver on them.
40 pounds front and rear lungsford titanium turnbuckles on arrma talion

Happy New Years people!

I just broke what I think is the turnbuckle on my 6s notorious. Its the long part that connects the servo to the wheel for turning. I hit a mailbox and snapped it.

Whats the recommended replacement? Not finding much on the web.
Stock ones are the best!!!

Notorious W SRC Tires.jpeg

I was joking, as most parts individually are not $50. And don't forget that titanium is transferring the inertia elsewhere lolol
That last bit is the point. Servo saver should save the servo in this case, but you need to look up and downstream of parts you strengthen. A bag of cheap rod ends is a great failure point. There is a balance there certainly, but I will crash and hit stuff and land badly. I like it when that results in me changing a rod end in a few minutes. I’ll be happy to do that frequently rather than bend a shock rod or crack a hub, things I can’t fix quickly from parts in my bash box.

I was joking, as most parts individually are not $50. And don't forget that titanium is transferring the inertia elsewhere l

I was joking, as most parts individually are not $50. And don't forget that titanium is transferring the inertia elsewhere lolol
mine have been great no problems in must be over a year expensive but worth it for me (y)

Hello. Ever have the tie rod pop off the piece shown in the attached? Nothing seems broken, and I was able to take that piece off and reattach the tie rod so the wheel turns again.

Kraton rod popped off.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back