Granite Brushed motor upgrade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteyk49

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
What’s a good brushed motor that I can use with the stock electronics? My nephew decided to use his granite voltage as a boat and I think the motor is fried. I’d rather not have to change all the electronics by getting a new combo. I just want to put a new motor in it and call it a day. Thanks

What’s a good brushed motor that I can use with the stock electronics? My nephew decided to use his granite voltage as a boat and I think the motor is fried. I’d rather not have to change all the electronics by getting a new combo. I just want to put a new motor in it and call it a day. Thanks

I run my voltage on the mega 15T brushed motor with 19T pinion on stock ESC on 2s just fine.

I have the 12T Titan somewhere. Not sure if the voltage 3 in 1 esc could handle it. I’d rather not sink a ton of money in this thing because when he gets better running it, I’ll get him an upgrade

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back