Senton Brushless issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supermax

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I had been waiting for two things. The new bearings from castle beacuse the castle motor i bought filed first run and caused my spur gear destruction.

Then after building different spur setups I ordered the 48p hot racing and went back to stock. The only problem is I didnt get the castle parts.

So I bought a motor. The sidewinder combo is notclear about the fact that what you get is a sensored motor and a non sensored esc. But it ran good. I then purchased a sensored dynamite fuze to have as a spare after the castle motor is rebuilt.

I installed everything and for some reason the dynamite motor spins very slowly no matter what settings I have.

I have replaced all of the bullet connectors with new ones but still no love. My battery is fine and I have gone through the esc programming.

Thoughts?

What dynamite motor specifically? Wondering if your trying to run a 2 pole motor on a 4 pole esc. Or perhaps the wires to the motor are plugged in wrong.
Both motors are 4 pole the kv ratings are very similiar. I have the motor hooked up abc just like castle labels. I did try it in different co figurations with the same issue. I resoldered the castle connectors last night by heating the entire end and feeding solder through the hole to make sure they were very well soldered with no love. I also retarded the timing and still no luck. I also removed the motor and ran it on the bench with no luck. I also ran the castle motor very briefly with the bad bearing and the esc is working.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back