Brushless Upgrade Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmacrc13

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
I recently upgraded my Arrma Granite 4x4 to a Sidewinder motor and ESC. Got everything together and linked the remote but when I turn it on to go drive it it will run for 2 or 3 seconds and stop. The steering works but no throttle. What am I missing.

Im new to this but just did 2 castoe setups in 2 granites and had same problem at first I wasn't holding the throttle long enough to set it up right but the second one went smoothly

I did reset it and the sidewinder esc has sounds and lights that let you know it's synced. Still coming up with same result, I have steering and it goes 3 feet and then nothing. But steering is still good. I'm knew new at this and don't know what I'm missing or did wrong.

I wish I could give some advice, I upgraded my Senton to a hobbywing setup no problems. Maybe look up a YouTube video on how to calibrate the esc with the controller ?

Hi

By Any chance do you have the battery voltage level cutoff set too high?

Did you recalibrate your throttle/neutral/brake position on your TX? Also, try swapping two of the wires that go into the motor, colors don't matter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back