Granite Brushless Voltage ⚡⚡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Notorious
Had alot of left overs from my goody bag off Jenny's from the Noto's last tear down so I cleaned up my son's Granite Voltage.

Spektrum Firma 85a ESC/4000 KV motor combo
Spectrum SLT 3 in 6s Receiver Box.
15 year old Savox HD servo ripped off my Tmaxx 😂
EC 3 to 5 adapter

IMG_20220522_123329412.jpg

IMG_20220522_123419619.jpg

Runs on punch 2 of 5 which is perfect for such a small light vehicle and saves on wear and tear on the plastic gears.

I've found that in such a small vehicle, battery adapter don't hurt anything so it shares Lipos with my other cars but with the EC 3 still attached it can run my NIMH batteries too without me having to do a crap ton of soldering.

Everything else is stock. I replaced my first idler gear set yesterday. But it doesn't jump much, mostly just gets smashed into solid objects by my 5 year old 😂😂 takes it like a champ.

Pop the steering turbuckle back on and away he goes again.

I switched it to brushless because I just got tried of wires getting snagged and having to solder em back on and by the time I had figured out a half decent solution the motor was toast anyway. So now it's perfect. With the limiter off and running full power it's a handful even on 2s it really doesn't need any more being 2wd. Just a fun little ripping truck.🤘

Very cool!! I'm looking to do that to some of my older/cheaper rigs later!!! I bet your 5 loves it!!!

Yeah he has a blast with it. And it's small enough he can have fun in the yard with it. I actually like driving it too.. when he's not looking 👀😂

Something different from the bigger 4 wd MTs I have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back