Pennsylvania Bucks/Montgomery county bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsytaz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Looking for good spots, and people to bash with!

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Not to far, Over in warrington
I have a few bike trails I use to build when I was kid around my way that are still up and going and some fun jumps. Plus I live behind a skate park and have a few ramps my self but I will DM you my number and maybe we can get together I have a few friends that bash as well so we can get a few people together and plan something

I have a few bike trails I use to build when I was kid around my way that are still up and going and some fun jumps. Plus I live behind a skate park and have a few ramps my self but I will DM you my number and maybe we can get together I have a few friends that bash as well so we can get a few people together and plan something

Awesome man sounds good. Yeah I’ve got one buddy who bashes with me. We built a ramp we just take to a baseball field, but that sounds cool we’d definitely come out there to bash around

Hey guys recently got into rc looking for some people to bash around with and found this old thread figured I'd revive it. Over near montgomeryville mall.

I find south east pa a barin waste land for bashing but crawler paradise. Heres one example. I little shabby park outside of pottstown called ringing rocks park.

20201125_161903.jpg

I live in Chalfont, Bucks County There is a BMX Pump track in Doylestown thats got a great bashing course. It's called Doylestown Pump Track It's a little small buts its still a lot of fun. Would love to meet others in the area to bash with. Currently have an E-Revo 2.0 and and Infraction. Im pretty new to all of this.

Bumping an old thread, me and my kids have gotten into the hobby and have been looking for a good spot - the D-town BMX track looks great. Same question @Fugitivelama had about the skate park - crowded? Do you run with other people biking?

FWIW, I'm in Blue Bell. There are some okay parks around me here. Montgomery County Community College has some good wide open land and Mermaid Lake has some rougher terrain, but not real huge jumps, usually we bring our ramps there. I have been eyeing up some massive dirt piles on the side of 202 from all of the ongoing roadwork, not sure how kindly the local authorities would look at that.

Bumping an old thread, me and my kids have gotten into the hobby and have been looking for a good spot - the D-town BMX track looks great. Same question @Fugitivelama had about the skate park - crowded? Do you run with other people biking?

FWIW, I'm in Blue Bell. There are some okay parks around me here. Montgomery County Community College has some good wide open land and Mermaid Lake has some rougher terrain, but not real huge jumps, usually we bring our ramps there. I have been eyeing up some massive dirt piles on the side of 202 from all of the ongoing roadwork, not sure how kindly the local authorities would look at that.

I hit mostly construction sites. The Lumberton nj bmx track is pretty good but in disrepair and a bit of a drive. SE PA is not a great area for bashing, kind of a no fun zone for big fast rc cars. If you find anything other than temporary const. sites, please post it here. Doylstown pump track is great for smaller rcs.

Lancaster county Amish country has a lot of straight, smooth, low traffic roads for speed running. Use a google satellite to find the straightest roads. Many good ones south of route 23.

If you ever get into crawling lmk, I have about 100 great places to go...

That's awesome info, if a little disappointing. But yeah, that's kind of the impression I was getting. Definitely interested in getting into the crawling side, my one son in particular is constantly watching youtube videos of crawlers. I think that will be our next direction for sure (that new Traxxas Bronco looks incredible). This place out in Pottsown (75 West King Street), looks cool, no idea if you can just walk in like Doylestown though or if it's locked when not being used for races/practice: https://www.usabmx.com/tracks/1868

When you say "smaller" RCs at Doylestown, do you mean smaller than 1/10? Or does that qualify as small.

That's awesome info, if a little disappointing. But yeah, that's kind of the impression I was getting. Definitely interested in getting into the crawling side, my one son in particular is constantly watching youtube videos of crawlers. I think that will be our next direction for sure (that new Traxxas Bronco looks incredible). This place out in Pottsown (75 West King Street), looks cool, no idea if you can just walk in like Doylestown though or if it's locked when not being used for races/practice: https://www.usabmx.com/tracks/1868

When you say "smaller" RCs at Doylestown, do you mean smaller than 1/10? Or does that qualify as small.
Sorry I missed this reply...the BMX track in Pottstown is never open. Honestly, I’ve lived in the area my whole life, the track has been there at least 25years and I’ve never seen a bike on it let alone an rc car. ALWAYS lock up...there’s a little skatepark behind it but it’s typical non fun type with zero vert.
The pump track in doylestown would be ideal for 1/10 scale buggies and monster trucks. Go there on weekdays or early in the morning.
I ran into someone the other day who said there was a track in Gilbertsville/Boyertown area but not sure where that is yet.
For crawling there’s St. Peter’s Village trails, Ringing Rocks park (Pottstown area) and Meng preserve trails in Limerick township plus many more but these are my favorites.

Last edited:
I live in the Gilberstville/Pottstown area that would be perfect if there was a track there

Another local here, located in hatboro area, hoping to find some local places to jump

Last edited:
I live in the Gilberstville/Pottstown area that would be perfect if there was a track there
I've been looking for that track and haven't found it yet. I heard about it from a guy at a yard sale. He was selling some of his sons nitro cars. Said he now only drives electric cars (smart kid) and runs them at a place near a new Wawa. Problem is there's a new wawa at every intersection in the tri county area. He thought it was in Gibertsville by the new one there (rt100). I did not see anything there, so I looked at the dirt lot by the new wawa on 73 close buy. I ran my cars there but it cant be the place as it was not worth it. If I come across it I will post back here.
Maybe the guys at Modelbahn Hobbies in Boyertown know where it is...they used to have a track at their old location, that was a long time ago...

Theres a track in Tropper/Audubon area. The track is still there but not sure if its open to public use. They have a facebook page. If you look up Hobby Hut Audubon rc track it will pop up. I'm not on fb but I know they have a page. The hobby store sadly closed a couple years ago but they were still racing at the track. its a proper 1/8 scale track and very well done. Not exactly a bash spot but more for serious driving...in the pic its behind all the cars. for some reason it says "china wok' there. Hopefully this screen shot is not out dated...
1625808705062.png

I've been looking for that track and haven't found it yet. I heard about it from a guy at a yard sale. He was selling some of his sons nitro cars. Said he now only drives electric cars (smart kid) and runs them at a place near a new Wawa. Problem is there's a new wawa at every intersection in the tri county area. He thought it was in Gibertsville by the new one there (rt100). I did not see anything there, so I looked at the dirt lot by the new wawa on 73 close buy. I ran my cars there but it cant be the place as it was not worth it. If I come across it I will post back here.
Maybe the guys at Modelbahn Hobbies in Boyertown know where it is...they used to have a track at their old location, that was a long time ago...

Theres a track in Tropper/Audubon area. The track is still there but not sure if its open to public use. They have a facebook page. If you look up Hobby Hut Audubon rc track it will pop up. I'm not on fb but I know they have a page. The hobby store sadly closed a couple years ago but they were still racing at the track. its a proper 1/8 scale track and very well done. Not exactly a bash spot but more for serious driving...in the pic its behind all the cars. for some reason it says "china wok' there. Hopefully this screen shot is not out dated...
View attachment 156852
The hobby shop that owned that shop has closed.
The hobby shop that owned that track.
Hey guys. I like in Perkasie and there are a few decent parks to bash in. No skate parks, but I do carry my own ramp. I bout an TC Bash Ramp.

I know this is an old post but I’m in that area and would love to check out the area. Can you send location

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back