Budget lipo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangman66$

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 4s
hey guys I was searching around on the net for another lipo and came across a 7600 mah 25c lipo 2s. Was wondering if this would work for blx granite

Link please?

As far as I know everything with a larger capacity than 6000mAh is too high to fit.

But who knows this is a new developed lipo.
Certainly concerning the capacity it does not sound "budget"...

Did you ever get that battery and how was ir? Looking into it for a granite mega

Looking at the picture of the battery again, there is a but...

...The Granite has the short chassis, which leaves only 2mm for the battery leads. Those come out in the center of the front.
I have my doubts if it will fit. Please check if there is any room for it!
What about cutting back foam on the back of compartment

What about cutting back foam on the back of compartment

The foam insert block must be taken out anyway.
However the foam they stick inside the battery compartment since 2015 is only on the bottom, and not at the end?

WMGVZEYY8JHK3ZU4BJMTG8MGJTNFFKAGRX6XGXHKPZYPBDPCND.jpg

I bought m
However the foam they stick inside the battery compartment since 2015 is only on the bottom, and not at the end?

Oh idk then. I bought one december last year and it had the foam block but its possible it still wouldnt fit. If i get a chance i can physically measure it without the foam. Although the way i drive it idk if i would want sn uncusioned lipo getting slammed around

I bought m

Oh idk then. I bought one december last year and it had the foam block but its possible it still wouldnt fit. If i get a chance i can physically measure it without the foam. Although the way i drive it idk if i would want sn uncusioned lipo getting slammed around

Please do!
I only have the 2013 models laying around, so I cannot measure it.
The short chassis (among other the Fury has the longer version, which features a longer battery tray) did not fit some lipo's in the past too!

Ok ill try to remember to once im home. If you don't see it posted by 6 just comment here so i get reminder

I got 6.25 inches long, 2 inches wide, and i csnt reallt measure depth

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back