Budget R/C Boat Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa 🤩 I got a like from the master him self .mr 🗽 .I don't believe I have the honor to get a great reply from Mr liberty.but I'll take it.maybey someday when I finish my build .Mr liberty can throw me another like or maybey even a 😍.from the master builder him self👍
No need for all the flattering. I am just a regular guy with an RC addiction.
Happy to help and provide advice anytime you might need it.

No need for all the flattering. I am just a regular guy with an RC addiction.
Happy to help and provide advice anytime you might need it.
Sounds like a plan but becarefull with offering advice because I'm known to keep asking for it .😁👍

Sounds like a plan but becarefull with offering advice because I'm known to keep asking for it .😁👍
Hey 🗽 did you hit the 200 mph yet? On that custom build? Sorry I'm asking on this thread but it's just easier I suppose since you already came up on here.if you haven't I hope you do and break the world record bud.👍😁
Hey 🗽 did you hit the 200 mph yet? On that custom build? Sorry I'm asking on this thread but it's just easier I suppose since you already came up on here.if you haven't I hope you do and break the world record bud.👍😁
I might hit it on my Big papa long rock someday if I dream hard enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have a problem with not checking the dates of when threads were created.lol🤣🤣

Thanks for letting me know Mr liberty 🗽
👍 boats in the snow work great.but not dry snow.must be a nice mixture of wet and dry
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

I might hit it on my Big papa long rock someday if I dream hard enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No sir.
It has proven to be harder than expected.
Which makes it that much more interesting of a challenge!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back