Typhon Buggy build help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dramaward86

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Vorteks
I'm looking to build a cheap buggy for my dad for x mas. I'm still fairly green to rc. Not assembly. Pops is also green what can I build him in the 40 to 50 mph range? TIA

Don’t wanna say the “T” word….but there is a SCT kit out there for about $230. You could put a buggy body on it.

Last edited:
I think you should probably by new unless u have bunch extra parts laying around. By time u part everything out it will more then likely cost same if not more then buying new. I go with big rock or typhon 3s. Best luck that is going be a great gift.

Last edited:
Yea i don't wanna say the T word either but i think the bandit looks really cool or the arrma raider i think it is but yea the typhon can be a buggy and if you just get a different body it can be a street car very universal

The LC Racing Truggy can be bought as a kit. It is pretty awesome for a smaller scale 1:14 buggy/truggy. Parts (and batteries) are cheap for small scale too. It is also very durable since it is so light. I think that it and the 3s Senton are the only vehicles that Kevin Talbot hasn't broken. :D

Ohhh 😮….you mean this guy.👇🏻
1631670760272.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back