Typhon Buggy thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dopeman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 6s
I know this is an Arrma forum, so I know the opinions will be biased. I also know Arrma is all electric, but there have got to be some nitro fans out there. I'm looking at a Kyosho Scorpion xxl nitro. It's a buggy, but it's bigger and nitro. Also been looking at the kyosho inferno. I guess the inferno has more in common with the typhon. Probably should've posted this in the Raider forum. Typhon seems more active and I'm seeking opinions. Thoughts?

I would say as a nitro fan, you have very few choices in the nitro world. Unless you are willing to build a full blown race kit. The biggest bang for your buck is the typhon. Hands down, no bones about it. It is the single best rc I have ever owned in 15 years and over 35 different nitro and electric vehicles. Arrma has done it right in nearly every aspect and they always are listening to the consumer. No one else can compare.

I mean if you want a Nitro go get the Kyosho right away.
If you want a low-maintenance electric buggy get the Typhon, for the price, you can't get any better.

Arrma don't have nitro? They do nitros but they are called Team Durango!

http://www.team-durango.com/race-cars/dnx8/

Only good reason get nitro is if you want Race. 1/8 nitro buggy racing is one of most popular type racing. In Finland 1/8 electric races usually get canceled coz no racers. Short course trucks are popular for racing but slow.

I don't know if they any good but i have been also looking HPI 4.6 truggys and buggys. They got real high top speed for nitro.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back