Buggy wheels for big rock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnyc10306

Reaction score
So how bad is it gonna be? I'm tired of spending a $100 for tires! These were $60. Boy are they thinšŸ˜¬. I lowered the body and softened up the front shocks to compensate. It will be a lot of fun if it's all over the place but I just hope it doesn't flip constantly. I'm waiting for the battery to charge.

20220924_122729.jpg

So how bad is it gonna be? I'm tired of spending a $100 for tires! These were $60. Boy are they thinšŸ˜¬. I lowered the body and softened up the front shocks to compensate. It will be a lot of fun if it's all over the place but I just hope it doesn't flip constantly. I'm waiting for the battery to charge.

View attachment 245616
Looks badass!

Are you looking for onroad tires

Are you looking for onroad tires or offroad tires?
Imo the stock tires perform awesome offroad. On road has been a compete mess and a loss of a lot of money. I'm trying tire after tire without spending upwards of $100. I already tried 107 hoons. Burnt them up in 6 runs. 2 pair of 14mm belted banditos, I was robbed! Worst money spent. Then bandito mt, too big. Then lock ups but they were making the car run hot. 2 pair of ragnarok on pavmentšŸ¤¦. The duratrax thrush look great but a bit big and a 100 bucks after tax and shipping. Tire weight makes all the difference with motor heat so I got the bicycle ehhemm buggy wheels to try. How many times will it flip? Idk maybe a 100 lol. But yes I'm looking for on road tires.

On road you will burn through tires no matter what you buy, that is just the nature of the beast. The last on road car I had I burned through 2 sets of tires in a week. You can easily burn up a set of tires in less than one battery if you do it right :ROFLMAO:

Maybe look at the Choons? https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/unmarked-generic-hoons.54855/

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back