Granite Buggy wheels with 14mm hex?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbullo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
A quick question. Does anybody know of buggy wheels (prefer pre mounted, good to go) with 14mm hex that fit the granite? I tried some Schumacher wheels, 2.2 but the diameter was too small...
if I can’t fin I’ll just convert to 17mm hex and use typhon tires. Converting back and forth will just be a bit bigger hassle...

No I have not seen anything....those new BR tires are narrow...not buggy tires but way narrow for a BR which I quickly removed. Closest I can think of at the moment but not exactly what you are looking for.

Thanks!
My problem is this: We want to have something to drive on the local outdoor (carpet) track. The Granite can get around, but it is a bit clumsy. It is more than fast enough, but it is not a track car. As we are saving up for a proper track buggy (1/10th scale), the idea is to make the Granite more track friendly, at the same time as we are keeping it a Monster Truck. I do like bashing!
The track is good for buggy and Short Course trucks. My latest thought is this: Get the wheels and tires for the senton (14mm hex), and an extra pair of shocks that I´ll reduce max extension on, which will lower the car. It will in essence be a short course truck with the Granite body on. Changing between track setup and bashing setup can be done while charging the batteries, with time to spare.
Any thoughts about this? I don't want to order parts I won't use, that is why there is some hesitation here...

You can get proline tires with a 14m hex adapter for them. Saves you having to convert the vehicle. They are extra $ but not too much really

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back