Notorious Build thread? Sure why not...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they are. I’m sure they will hold up better than stock.

One of my diffs starting acting up again so I’ll wait for it to give out before rebuilding it. It’s still working great at the moment 😂

Yes they are. I’m sure they will hold up better than stock.

One of my diffs starting acting up again so I’ll wait for it to give out before rebuilding it. It’s still working great at the moment 😂
So I just ordered the exb shock towers and braces for the outcast v4. Will those work later down the road if I wantbto get the new exb rtr chassis? Also. Will any of the v4 hot racing parts work on the new exb platform?

Screenshot_20210714-181157_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210714-181207_eBay.jpg

Went to the LHS for the Hot Racing servo mount. Almost left with a Typhon or Infraction 😂. Really want both but I’m looking for an on road setup and the infraction just looks sooooo good. Anyways here is the servo mount. Really need to clean the notorious again.

B8DEB758-1929-4552-8006-8D92B764D5F3.jpeg

Slowly building up a nice bashing rig. Got some new shock standoffs in the mail today.

F1D39C64-B86B-4E5F-9692-742F5CEF24D8.jpeg

Slowly getting it back together after the wreck last week. Can’t wait to take it out again. I’m itching 😂

620F9970-B40F-440F-9D5E-CC519A47E04E.jpeg

Well those EXB shock standoffs were a complete waste of money. Didn’t even last one weekend. Broke one on the front within two days of use. Wasn’t even that hard of use 🤦🏼‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back