Building a wooden ramp - opinions needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a sweet wooden ramp I had a friend build but if I where to do it again I would have to go wider. Only down side of the ramp is its just not that wide.

Added wheels
20190521_113739.jpg

20190521_113856.jpg

Looks killer my friend!! Can't wait to see the vid! ?

Uploading now. I didn't go nuts because I need to stain and seal it. I was just testing for the angle, height and distance. Spoiler: It turned out ok!

You have leaves! Nice work on the ramp. I'd do the same l, but I don't have nowhere near the land you do.

Awesome!

Now I just need to copy your design.
I used the two video in the description. I used mostly the Mudguy one except I didn't freehand the curve. I got that from the other guy. I was unable to bend the 1/2" plywood like he did and I cut both sides at the same time like the other guys video. It's not too bad if you take your time. It's also important to make sure all your 2x4's are cut to the exact same length (47").

Ed did you pull the trigger on that DeWalt tablesaw for the ramp project? I use the same saw in my wood shop... Good choice, their nice!

Ed did you pull the trigger on that DeWalt tablesaw for the ramp project? I use the same saw in my wood shop... Good choice, their nice!
I did but I ended up doing all the cuts with a jigsaw, lol. I am still learning how to use a table saw.

I did but I ended up doing all the cuts with a jigsaw, lol. I am still learning how to use a table saw.
Their great saws... I have the up most respect/Fear for the table saw in my shop. Be very careful.. No distractions allowed. Alway and I mean ALWAYS use a push stick. I've got buddies walking around missing digits on there hands. But used right... There a really handy tool to have..... Hope it serves you well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back