Vendetta BukShyPro Vendetta build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bukshypro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Typhon TLR
  3. Vorteks
Finally I'll join the fun too!
I start off with a stock Vendetta and go from there. I, however want to set up shocks, straight go w the speed pinion before first run.

In the meantime I ll order a carbon fibre sheet and cut out wing and front splitter.

I watched Raz Shifrins videos and already know way more.

I am especially interested in how to set up shocks so the body doesn't touch the ground etc.

Any advice appreciated; Im a complete newbie!

Will post more pics and other stuff soon!

IMG_20230126_135539_Bokeh.jpg

I start off with a stock Vendetta and go from there. I, however want to set up shocks, straight go w the speed pinion before first run.

In the meantime I ll order a carbon fibre sheet and cut out wing and front splitter.

I am especially interested in how to set up shocks so the body doesn't touch the ground etc.

Will post more pics and other stuff soon
Nice ride!

View attachment 273954

BOLD!
Is he your designated driver on that speed pinion!?

And, Look at that bady Yoda expression on his face and his hand on the windshield... Like he just knows what to do with this beastly rig.

BOLD!
Is he your designated driver on that speed pinion!?

And, Look at that bady Yoda expression on his face and his hand on the windshield... Like he just knows what to do with this beastly rig.
This is our third child and he loves BIG cars.he d play w the kids 1/16-1/18 rc cars and anything that s big.

I will be the driver, but later I plan to build a pink Vendetta for my daughter if she'd like to do speed cars too. And for all my children 😁
Thanks for the tips! Already seen your vid before somehow 🤩

For the rear I plan to do what Raz does on the Limitless builds. He puts some wire cover(no clue what they re called. He simply blocks the shock from being able to go down lower. To be frank I'd rather just skip the flying cars bit 😬

Last edited:
He puts some wire cover(no clue what they re called
Just search for PET wire cover. I bought a lot of it a couple years ago when I thought I cared what my car looks like underneath the lid. As it turns out, I really don’t😅

Yes, I think if you plain for 100-110 you will be fine with the shocks the way they are but if you want more, I wound recommend rods at lease in the front.
Have I finally started converting others to toss the shocks an go with solid links??????for speed its the only way imo

Turnbuckles instead of shocks?
Just make sure where you speed run is nice and flat...I tried but my speed run spot has a few small bumps and the rear would kick up in the air too much

View attachment 273954
I’m currently trying to hit the 100amp a stock Esc and motor. Once I’m satisfied that I truly tried and had a fair full go at it. Then I’m going to throw in a 8s system and then tune it with a perfect pass module also to try and keep it take enough to lay the power down.
IMG_1591.jpeg
IMG_1585.jpeg
IMG_1581.jpeg
IMG_1582.jpeg
IMG_1452.jpeg
IMG_1461.jpeg
IMG_1388.jpeg

In all my speed runners I setup the shocks with Tygon fuel tube that is sold on Amazon. It works great to allow you to still have suspension that can absorb the imperfections of the road. Adding this fuel tube also avoids the car hitting the ground on the front and making the rear extra stiff to avoid blow overs.

I usually setup the front where the bottom cannot touch. Then the rear is almost locked only having 2-3mm travel. This setup worked flawlessly for me on the VTE2

In all my speed runners I setup the shocks with Tygon fuel tube that is sold on Amazon. It works great to allow you to still have suspension that can absorb the imperfections of the road. Adding this fuel tube also avoids the car hitting the ground on the front and making the rear extra stiff to avoid blow overs.

I usually setup the front where the bottom cannot touch. Then the rear is almost locked only having 2-3mm travel. This setup worked flawlessly for me on the VTE2
I ordered these shims that are aluminum that go onto the metal rod of the shock. I’m going to remove my shocks and rebuild the aftermarket ones I have from RCAWD. The shock rod is 5mm thick while the stock arrma one is 3mm thick.

Right now I have the front setup to barely move and it takes a ton of force to get it to compress. The back are stock level dampening. I thought wrong about letting the rear squat. I may get blow overs. But I did order a wheelie bar for the vendetta from stupidrc and I think this will eliminate or at least dramatically improve front end lift. So I don’t know if I should install the wheelie bar in the setup I have now and see how it goes? Or just rebuild all the shocks and stiffen all of them up. This week is going to be the week I test out all the changes I’ve done to the suspension body and aero. I’m excited about the lights I managed to install. Now I’ll be able to see the damn thing.

IMG_1632.jpeg

IMG_1634.jpeg

IMG_1628.jpeg

IMG_1620.png

IMG_1622.png

IMG_1621.png

I ordered these shims that are aluminum that go onto the metal rod of the shock. I’m going to remove my shocks and rebuild the aftermarket ones I have from RCAWD. The shock rod is 5mm thick while the stock arrma one is 3mm thick.

Right now I have the front setup to barely move and it takes a ton of force to get it to compress. The back are stock level dampening. I thought wrong about letting the rear squat. I may get blow overs. But I did order a wheelie bar for the vendetta from stupidrc and I think this will eliminate or at least dramatically improve front end lift. So I don’t know if I should install the wheelie bar in the setup I have now and see how it goes? Or just rebuild all the shocks and stiffen all of them up. This week is going to be the week I test out all the changes I’ve done to the suspension body and aero. I’m excited about the lights I managed to install. Now I’ll be able to see the damn thing.

View attachment 344659

View attachment 344660

View attachment 344661

View attachment 344662

View attachment 344663

View attachment 344664

I would probably grind down the leading edge of that wheelie bar. That looks like its going to catch on a rock or something in the road.
Keep a close on on those 5mm shafts.
RCAWD is known for using sub par alloys that are often weaker than stock.

Back